To buy, click here: Kitchener 1504
Rules of Play for 50/50 Electronic Raffle
1. The lottery will take place online in a series of quarterly draws.
Proposed draw schedule:
- January 20,2021 – at 11:30 p.m. on April 1st, 2021
- April 2nd, 2021 – at 11:30 p.m. on June 30, 2021
- July 1st, 2021 – at 11:30 p.m. on September 30, 2021
- October 1st ,2021 – at 11:30 p.m. on December 31, 2021
There will also be “Early Bird” draws.
Proposed draw schedule:
- August 1, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. First draw: $ 500, Second draw: $ 250, Third draw: $ 250
- September 1, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. First draw: $ 500, Second draw: $ 250, Third draw: $ 250
- November 1, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. First draw: $ 500, Second draw: $ 250, Third draw: $ 250
- December 1, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. First draw: $ 500, Second draw: $ 250, Third draw: $ 250
2. Tickets can only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
3. Online 50-50 tickets must be purchased in Ontario as this is a requirement for all suppliers. Provided the ticket is purchased by someone residing in Ontario they would be the winner of that prize. A person outside of Ontario is not permitted to buy an online 50-50 ticket for a draw licensed by the AGCO.
4. Tickets available for purchase are:
- 15 Tickets for $ 10.00
- 40 Tickets for $ 20.00
- 100 Tickets for $ 40.00
5. Tickets will only be available online on Ascend’s landing page.
6. Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
7. After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mail with their 50/50 registered ticket numbers from a Random Selection System. The numbers are generated randomly.
8. The winning ticket number will be selected by a computer Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
9. The amount of the 50/50 jackpot prize will be posted online at http://www.ontariokofc.ca
10. The winning number will be announced online at http://www.ontariokofc.ca
11. The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Ontario Charities Foundation at: 1-800-759-0959, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The winning ticket must be emailed to the Ontario State Office for verification. Winners must provide a copy of the original winning ticket. Along with the winning ticket, the winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet. All payments will be made by cheque.
12. The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
13. Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
14. In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Knights of Columbus Charities Foundation, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
15. The above set of rules will be posted online at http://www.ontariokofc.ca.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1- 888 – 230 – 3505)